Is your institute interested in becoming an associate partner of the IMBRSea consortium?
IMBRSea is currently the largest international master programme in the field of marine sciences with over 100 students starting the programme yearly. A large supporting network of research institutes, companies and associations is thus crucial to deliver the program at high quality standards in an international context.
As IMBRSea associate partner you have the opportunity to:
- offer a Professional Practice place for one or more students, organised between April and June every year
- offer thesis research opportunities, organised between January and June every year
- offer a workshop during the Annual Symposium
- gain visibility on the IMBRSea website
How to become an associate parter?
- Complete the new-partner identification form on the online MaTix platform: here
- After completing the form, your application will be evaluated
- When your request is approved, an agreement will be drafted by the IMBRSea coordination office and sent to you for signature.