Thursday the 3rd of December at 13:00 CET we organize a webinar for new applicants. Follow the webinar via this link (https://youtu.be/rqnvFSHfAHc) or subscribe to the IMBRSea YouTube channel.
Applications are open from December 1st 2020.
The final call closes the 31st of March 2021 for non-EU applicants and the 31st of May 2021 for EU applicants.
Checklist of information needed to complete the application
- Valid passport or ID-card
- Europass CV
- Higher Education degree and transcript of records
- Language proficiency documentation
- Contact details of at least 2 academic referees
- Complete motivation
- Other relevant documentation
Please read the dedicated sections with relevant information about academic eligibility and funding opportunities.
How to apply for the 2021-2022 intake
The call for applications 2020-2021 will be organized in 3 rounds.
- Round 1: call is open from 1 December 2020 to 31 January 2021 (4 pm CET)
- Round 2: call is open from 1 February 2021 to 31 March 2021 (4 pm CET)
- Round 3: call is open from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 (4 pm CET) - please note this call is only open for EU applicants
Applications are done by using the online application form. Applicants will be informed (via e-mail) about the selection outcome within 2 weeks after the closing of each call.
For each module of the program there is a limited number of places available. Applicants need to indicate in the application form for which modules they would like to apply. After each call, the available places per module will be announced on the website.
Upon admission to the program, you will receive an invitation to pay the first part of the tuition fee (1000 Euro). Once the payment is received, your place in the program is secured until August 1st 2021. The full tuition fee must be paid before August 1st 2021. Students who haven't paid within the mentioned time frame cannot participate and will be considered as dropouts.
Tuition fees for the second year must be paid before the start of the second academic year.
Step 1: make a personal IMBRSea account in the application tool. Note: there is 1 single application form
- Registration link: Click here
Step 2: enter all required data in the application tool and submit the online application form to the IMBRSea coordination office before March, 31st 2021 4 pm CET (for non-EU applicants) or May, 31st 2021 4 pm CET (for EU applicants).
- Link to the eform (after having created an account): Click here
Final application deadline for non-EU applicants: March, 31st 2021 4 pm CET
Final application deadline for EU applicants: May, 31st 2021 4 pm CET
- call is open from 1 December 2020 to 31 January 2021(4 pm CET)
- By 12 February 2021:
- applicants from round 1 are informed about their selection outcome
- applicants from round 1 that are admitted are invited to pay the first part of the tuition fee (1000 Euro). Deadline for payment = 31st of May 2021
- available places per module after round 1 are published on the website
- call is open from 1 February 2021 to 31 March 2021(4 pm CET)
- By 16 April 2021:
- applicants from round 2 are informed about the selection outcome
- applicants from round 2 that are admitted are invited to pay the first part of the tuition fee (1000 Euro). Deadline for payment = 31st of May 2021
- By 30 April 2021:
- available places per module after round 2 are published on the website
- call is open from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021(4 pm CET)
- By 11 June 2021:
- applicants from round 3 are informed about the selection outcome
- applicants from round 3 that are admitted are invited to pay the first part of the tuition fee (1000 Euro). Deadline for payment = 30th of June 2021
- By 30 June 2021:
- available places per module after round 3 are published on the website
Students who haven't paid by the mentioned deadline cannot participate and will be considered as drop-outs!
It is possible to receive Erasmus+ financial support (EMJMD scholarship) for the IMBRSea programme.
To receive this support, you must first be admitted onto the programme and then be selected for an EMJMD scholarship.
When applying for IMBRSea, you can indicate if you wish to apply also for an EMJMD scholarship through the online application tool.
The EMJMD scholarship covers your participation costs (including the tuition fee and full insurance coverage). It represents a contribution to your travel and installation costs and includes a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study programme.
It varies from year to year how many scholarships will be offered. Usually there are a around 20 Erasmus+ scholarships annually. Being 3-5 scholarships for students from programme countries and 15-17 for students from partner countries.
Check whether you are a student from a programme or a partner country via https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/node/3_en
Then check what your Erasmus+ scholarship would cover in the Erasmus+ programme guide (page 96): https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/documents/erasmus-programme-guide-2020_en
General information on Erasmus+: