Skip to main content

Formal Changes Request

Any request on changes that will directly affect the program activities and final outcome on the graduation of students will be done through a formal request form. Request on pausing the studies, changing mobilities, changing tracks, and changing thesis proposals will from now on be done via this form. 

The forms with your request should be sent 5 business days before the Board Meetings and decisions on those matters will be then analyzed by the whole IMBRSea Board of Universities Coordinators. Requests of those nature will not be accepted by emails anymore. Decisions will be made according with the information presented by the request. 

You can find the link for the form here: